Harry Lewis, Jr. has been working to improve our community and the lives of our children his entire life. Please help us re-elect Mr. Lewis as our State Representative to ensure we have a voice in Harrisburg.
Representative Harry Lewis cut through partisan politics, working with both sides of the aisles, to deliver for us!
- Passed a bi-partisan budget that increased K-12 Education funding by a record $400,000,000 without raising taxes
- Increased state funding to Downingtown and Coatesville Area School Districts twice in the two years he’s been in office
- Sponsored legislation to help children in foster care have stability in their education
- Secured funding for much needed community revitalization projects
- Organized one of the largest job fairs in the district, attracting over 300 applicants and more than 40 employers
- Cut job-crushing taxes on our employers to protect and create jobs
- Passed meaningful property tax reform in the House
- Increased assistance to domestic violence victims and strengthened penalties for offenders
- Expanded home and community based services for Pennsylvania Seniors
- Provided funding to combat the opioid and heroin epidemic
That’s why Mr. Lewis enjoys the support of:
Our Teachers – The Pennsylvania State Education Association
Business Leaders – Chester County Chamber of Business & Industry
Law Enforcement – Chester County Fraternal Order of Police – Lodge 11
The Labor Community – IBEW, Local 654
Local Leaders – Coatesville City Council President, Linda Lavender; Chester County Commissioners, Terence Farrell & Michelle Kichline; Chester County District Attorney Tom Hogan; Chester County Sheriff Bunny Welsh…among many others!